The Tirra by Teva was designed specifically for a woman’s foot in order to provide unmatched comfort and performance in the water and on land. With its unmistakably feminine strap configuration and multiple adjustment options for a secure fit, the Tirra can tackle any obstacle with ladylike grace – just like you.
- The rubber outsole offers uncompromised grip and a water-channelling lug pattern helps to maintain solid footing.
- Water-ready synthetic and polyester webbing upper is highly durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Contoured eva footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy
- Treated with microban, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink
- A cushioned shoe pad in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Spider original rubber outsole is highly durable and supplies significant traction
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we have grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.
How you choose to live is the utmost form of personal expression and around here, we want to seize every second – to live light and loud. If you are up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then Teva is your people. This adventurous spirit – the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals – takes form in everything we create.
Teva women sport sandal collection has everything an active women is looking for; comfort, durability and a feminine style
EVA top sole with Microban zinc
Outer Material: Synthetic
Inner Material: Manmade
Closure: Hook & Loop
Heel Height: 3 centimetres
Heel Type: Flat
Material Composition: Outer Material 100 % Polyamide (Nylon)
Fit Type: Standard Fit
Shoe Width: Normale womens_us, Normale unisex_eu
Shock pad heel
Spider original rubber traction outsole with water-channelling lugs
Activities: Travel, mountain trails, walk in park, city tripping
Ideal trail sandals for all sorts of surfaces, versatile and the quality you expect from Teva